The Crestmont Community Association (CCA) cares about keeping our community informed. In efforts to increase our communications with residents of Crestmont, we are fundraising for a communication board. Our wish is to raise enough money for a permanent electronic sign in front of the hall that will allow us to communicate more effectively with the community. This will also save us hundreds of dollars a year in rental expenses that we currently pay to rent these signs.
The CCA has had the amazing opportunity to partner with one of the leading direct sellers on the market, Tupperware Brands, to kick off our first community fundraiser! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to do all your holiday shopping from the comforts of your home, and support your community at the same time.
“Seal Your Community Support” – CCA Fundraiser
You can help in three ways:
- Order some fantastic new Tupperware for yourself or to give away with the upcoming holiday season approaching! Remember – 40% of the sale will go directly back into the CCA! To place your order simply go to: http://order.tupperware.ca/pls/htprod_wwwcan/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_guest_welcome?pv_eparty=e12dd064022b93fb0434fda447f46913 In the pink bar along the top you will see “Welcome To The Crestmont Community Association Fundraiser” – click on “Shop This Fundraiser” and start shopping to support your community! Please note* Product Categories are listed along the left hand side of the page, and some categories have multiple pages listed at the bottom – don’t miss out on anything!!!
- Send an email to everyone that you know, spreading the word that we are holding a Tupperware Fundraiser. Please invite everyone that you know so we can make this Fundraiser as big of a success as we can! SHARE this link on your Facebook account with all your friends.
- Book a Tupperware Party ($20 will go to the CCA once you date & hold your party!) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.466.5257 to book your party.
WHY WE CHOSE TO PARTNER WITH TUPPERWARE…
- Unlike other fundraising opportunities, Tupperware gives back 40% off all sales to the organization!!! This is a great opportunity for everyone to win!
- Tupperware products are found in nearly every home across North America & around the world. Tupperware offers products that are non-perishable, long lasting & eco-friendly that go the distance towards protecting the environment, so you can actually feel extra-special about supporting this fundraiser. These durable, sustainable products also come with a LIFETIME WARRENTY – which means that if your Tupperware product chips, peels, cracks or breaks, Tupperware will replace it FREE as long as you own the product!
- There is something for every budget – prices start at only $8.00.
- Tupperware Fundraisers offer a large selection of products with items for everyone. Choose from 50 plus Tupperware products, including classic storage solutions, to on-the-go items, microwavable & dishwasher safe containers, serving, baking & cooking tools & so much more.
- By holding an TupperConnect Online Fundraiser with Tupperware, this enables us to raise funds from family & friends, both far & near! Upon purchase, items will be shipped directly, via Fedex, anywhere in Canada with a postal code! Your order will arrive in as little as two weeks from placing your order.
“WIN” BY SUPPORTING YOUR COMMUNITY FUNDRAISER…
We appreciate your support and want to “thank you” for jumping on board to support this community fundraiser. This is what you can win:
- Every $200 plus order (all orders placed on one order – pre tax) will be entered into a drawing for one $50 Tupperware Prize, donated by Whip It Up Tupperware Sales.
*The winner will be contacted 1 week following the close of this fundraiser. Fundraiser closes on Nov 27th.
If you have any questions regarding the Tupperware order or want to learn more about Fundraising for your organization, please contact Whip It Up Tupperware Sales at 403.466.5257 or email@example.com .
On behalf of the CCA, thank you in advance for “sealing” your community support by purchasing Tupperware products!
Your CCA & Whip It Up Tupperware Sales
Qualico Communities wants to hear from you. Please review our proposed plans for future development of the lands west of Crestmont and complete the survey to win Dinner at Notable the Restaurant.